Sunday, May 9, 2010

GO!

Let me say something before you start off eaves reading my blog. These blogs are for those who loves dogs and think the world about them. I mean, i am not going to pour on how wonderful dogs can be and how prefect they are but rather about me. All these really happen to me and i m typing this out through some kid or self praiser who thinks she is equal to me. ( i could have really typed it better myself but i get it this kid needs to improve her English so lets give her a go grab on)


As you may have already known elfin background that my name is sagar and i live with the subramaniam's family i wont tell you anymore about the place i live or where i am as i wont get peace. You know how it is, the life style of famous people being chased by paparazzi, not something i like!


Sagar